A company that is a part of the construction industry.
1 - 25 employees: $750.00
26 - 50 employees: $1,000.00
51+ employees: $1,500.00
An Associate Member is defined as a business, organization or non-profit that relies on a successful construction sector or is interested in promoting construction trades. Such examples include: service providers, suppliers, financial organizations, insurers, transporters, law firms, postsecondary educational institutions, distributors, labor organizations, trade associations, primary and secondary schools, government, chambers of commerce, workforce development boards, and economic development organizations will qualify as Associate Members.
Any associate member can petition to the executive committee for a fee waiver if they deem themselves incapable of paying the Associate Member fee. Each petition will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Associate Members can participate in all alliance activities but cannot hold a spot on the executive committee.
Associate Membership Dues: $1,750
We no longer have an Affiliate Membership.
Benefits of being an investor:
• Access to industry related and economic forecast events and best practice trainings
• Engagement opportunities with regional future talent pipelines (K12, Youth Apprenticeship, etc.)
• Connection with New North Hires Heroes outreach, including increased engagement with Mission Wisconsin and potential Skillbridge placement options
• Increased social media presence and promotion of member companies
• Admission for investor-only Leadership Academy for your organization’s early and mid-level managers
• Invitation to investor only semi-annual Business Development Council forum to learn about industry trends and forecasts and research tool access